About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Portable Fan!

 Sooooo, I just got the most Awesome portable fan!

It is technically called a stroller fan, but has so many uses!


It is made by SkyGenius!!

They have made an awesome little fan! I love that its black and matches pretty much anything you clip it to.

Speaking of the clip, it is STRONG! It's sturdy and can grasp pretty much anything you want to clip it to (within reason)!

My favorite part about this fan is that it is Battery powered but it is Rechargeable! So no need to constantly change the batteries!

It does have a different type of battery than the norm, but they are available to order, plus with it being Rechargeable, you should need to order them often at all!


It has a run time of 3-6 hours before needing charged! Not bad! 

It is so simple to use as well, literally 1 power button! That same power button is used to change the setting.

So you push it one time to turn it on, and again to make it stronger! It has 3 strength settings, a low, medium, and high. And I'll tell you, they work great!! The Max wind speed listed is 16.5 ft/s!! For mini fan, I think that's great!

This is going to be perfect for me to use at work, for some reason, in the store I work at, it gets very hot sometimes, so when I am at the register, I will be able to clip this bad boy up, and be cool and comfortable at work all day!

I'm seriously super excited about this fan yall!!


The charger is a simple USB charger cord, it does not come with the wall charger(block) just the USB cord. It is safe to charge by laptop, car, regular outlet, pretty much anywhere!

#SkyGenius #strollerfan #cliponfan

Check it out here!!

https://www.amazon.com/SkyGenius-Battery-Operated-Stroller-Rechargeable/dp/B082NX8GTF












No comments:

Post a Comment