About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Thursday, July 1, 2021

A New Black Soxcoxo Water Bottle!

 So, by now, we are all aware of my very large water bottle obsession!! 🤣


To add to my collection, I have another one from an Amazing brand!


This one is by Soxcoxo. 


I bought the black translucent colored one!


I love it, of course 😎


Now, to get into the details of this bottle.


This is a 2.2 litre, half Gallon sized Water Bottle. This is mor of the ideal size, easy to carry around, but also plenty of water for your day!



It is crafted with quality BPA Free PETG. It's eco friendly. It's Reusable of course. 


Very durable, and leak proof!!! 


I have had so many water bottles in the past, that leak amd it drove me nuts, one even leaked all into my purse once and ruined a ton of stuff 😫


I have never had a leak issue with these water bottles! 


Another great aspect, that I love, is that it is lightweight, and Portable, obviously. 


It won't be super heavy to lug around with you wherever you go!

Makes it perfect to carry to the gym, work, the park, or just a daily trip of running errands. Seriously the best way to make sure you stay hydrated all day, is to carry around a large enough water bottle to last you all day!


The lid, is the perfect size! 

The opening is large enough to add ice easily and fill your bottle without struggle.


It's leak proof design is great with the snap top closure, flip top lid! The drinking spout is just the right size as well.

 It has a leak proof GUARANTEE!


I love having these for work! Very easy to use and carry!


It also has the easy carry strap that fits over your wrist, or hold it in your hand, and a basic handle on the side!


Also has measurement lines on the side to keep track of your beverage amounts!


So you are set all the way around!!


Find it here!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JGMW5XX/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1624634192&sr=1-5&keywords=half+gallon+water+bottle











No comments:

Post a Comment