About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Sunday, July 25, 2021

All Natural Sunless Tanning lotion!

 Hey Yall!

     I had to order this all natural Sunless tanning lotion and see what it was all about!


I have had alot of bad experiences in the past with Sunless tanning, so I am always weary of them!

You know, the orange skin, streaks, darker on one side than the other?! 😳


So when I heard of this all natural Sunless tanning lotion, and heard good things about it. I was excited to try for myself and see if it works!

This Self-Tanner also hydrates the skin, as well as Moisturizes your skin. To me, that is a great aspect as I have dry skin as is. I hate when using certain products they dry you out more in the end. This helps to hydrate and keep your skin glowing!


The details of this, says easy to apply. Anyone who has tried self tanner knows that you have to be even an precise in order to keep from striking and discoloring your self tan. Anything easy to apply is a great option for me, because I have never been super precise with these things!


This Self Tanner is made by Pureauty Naturals

I have purchased a number of products from this brand prior to purchasing the Self-Tanner, and so far, they have not disappointed me!


Basically, the instructions are:

Wash your skin with a gentle Cleanser.

Apply a thin layer of the fake - tanning lotion on your body

Let it dry


And BAM, you're done!!


(Use less product near hairline, knees, ankles, and elbows, avoid water for 3 hours after, allow 15 minutes to dry)


Sounds simple enough right?!?! 


I LOVE that it goes on clear, it doesn't leave any film or yucky residue!!!


This can be used for Women and Men, this self tanner doesn't discriminate 😁


This is formulated using the finest Sunless tanning gel to deliver a smooth glow!


It contains NO dyes, or FD&C colors!

Includes, aloe, Shea Butter, Vitamin E

(Photo of ingredients on bottle pictured)


Also, suitable for ALL skin types!!! This lotion isn't picky with your skin! It loves all skin ❤

So, if you are fair skinned and can't expose yourself to too much sun without burning each time, this is your jam!

If you have dry, aged, rough skin, this will work for you as well!

Whatever your situation, Pureauty Natruals says this tanner will give you a gorgeous glow!


I can only speak for my skin type, which is dry, freckled, and even some age spots

and so far, so good!

If you have simply smooth skin but can't seem to tan no matter how much sun you expose yourself to.....

This tanner should work for all of you!

No harsh chemicals is the best part, I think!


(Will add an updated photo after 1 week of use, I have only used a couple times so far! I have included a photo if 1st use, where my fingertips are is where I stopped, to show the difference in color after only a few minutes of application)

Find it here!

https://pureautynaturals.com/products/sunless-tanning-lotion













No comments:

Post a Comment