About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Very Cool Solar LED Fairy Lights

 Look at these Cute Fairy Solar LED Lights!


 These upgraded Benval Solar String lights are very cool!


 They are 72ft long! They have 200 LED lights on this string. Which seems to be alot to me!! Perfect size for some extra flare outback!


With this Upgraded version, the Solar panels are larger than their previous models, in order to recieve more sunlight. Charging faster with higher Brightness! Just how I like my lights 😎


Also, the battery is lithium Ion, working up to 48 hours if fully charged!


These lights will give off just enough light, if used in a garden to accent the plants. As well as to accent anything you place them near!


 Great for Holidays, parties, or just every day use to make your yard, porch, or any outside area super cute! 

You can choose from 8 different Modes, to help accent any occasion. You can adjust the brightness from 25%, 50% 75% to 100%.

 It even has a timer which is helpful if you forget to turn them off as well.

Also comes with a remote, which is also an upgraded version!  which will be super useful!!! Especially if used on a Christmas tree, no crouching or crawling behind to unplug or turn off your tree, simply use the remote, it controls the brightness and modes as well!

check it out!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z3K5MMS/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1624639412&sr=1-9&keywords=outdoor+string+lights&m=A2RX6HGG0GNCS5








No comments:

Post a Comment