About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Tik tok Heatless Hair Curlers

 Ysll, I'm going to be totally honest with you! I first saw these, and was thinking, ummm wth is this?!?!


However, these are not just another teen fad!

They are pretty awesome!


So here is a little information about them first!


The heatless hair Curler is designed to create a gentle way of Curling you hair. Providing you with a new way of FORMING hair with NO heat, it helps you to achieve beautiful, natural looking curls every day


The heartless hair curlers, compared to traditional Curling irons, brings zero damage to your hair everyday!


The luxurious smooth fabric can help you keep your hair free from tangles and split ends.


You can curl up various hair styles according to your preference or change hair styles easily with the sleep styler instead of going to the salon. 


Before bedtime, put the curls Headband over your head, clip it at the top, and then Braid dry or slightly damo hair around the hair curlers and secure it with a scrunchy on the bottom.. then you will have beautifully curly hair in the morning


The sleep styler doesn't cause any discomfort when you are sleeping.


The no heat hair curlers you can sleep in overnight work great!


The long hair wands is great for long or medium length hair. Super easy to use and cute color too!


It is hand sewn and high quality. 

Get it for yourself or as a gift for your friends or family. Either way, it's fun, and useful 🥰




https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A1QMZEOK5V61AB











No comments:

Post a Comment