About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Touch bedside Lamp/Nightlight

 Who is very grown, and very much adult and still is afraid of the dark?! 

Even just a little, like those nights you wake up, and need a drink or to go to the bathroom. You tend to walk a bit faster, as if something is tailing you, until you get to that lightswitch?! 🤚 This grown woman!! Lol


Sooo, I just bought myself a brand new Bedside lamp/nightlight!!!


It us very cool, I must say!


This cute as a button, little Bedside lamp, is LED!

It is also Touch activated!!! No need to search for a button or switch in the dark yall!

The touch panel easily provides full control to easily switch light on and off, as well as to control the different modes

All you have to do is touch the panel for 3 seconds to turn it off or on! Simple right?!


My favorite aspect!!! Not only is this a great Lamp, it also has a USB Hub! With 4 quickcharge 3.0 USB charging ports with the maximum allowable current of 3a, which will quickly charge your electronics!

It has a 13 color lights autocycle display!


This has an extensive selection of colors, from the red-green-blue color spectrum. As well as a multi color spectrum which includes over 256 combinations!


This Bedside lamp, nightlight will make a perfect gift for anyone! With technology being so huge now days, pretty much anyone you know can use this!!


Or like me, purchase this for yourself!!!

Not only does it look super cool, with all the pretty lights, it is very useful!!! No searching for chargers when you head to bed. Just Plus in what you need and Lights out!!!


It is also pretty cost friendly for what you are getting!! See for yourself here!



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083TGJ6YR










No comments:

Post a Comment