About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Cute colored Gallon Water Bottle!

 Loving these Super cute colors on this Soxcoxo Gallon sized Water Bottle!

The teal and pink, they fade perfectly together the make it pop, and look very cute!


As I said, it is Gallon sized, 128 oz!

It is also BPA Free!!!


I have always loved this brand, and their Water Bottles!

The Gallon size is Perfect, and lasts all day! It has an easy carry strap, and a regular ergonomic handle, as well as,


2 Lids you can use, a straw/sip type that is food grade silicone, and a pour spout type! I love the straw type lid, it makes it very easy to grab a sip while I am at work!


It also has the time markers listed on the side to keep you on track drinking the right amount of water a day! Along with encouraging cute words to keep you motivated to stay hydrated!


Use it for other beverages, carry it to work, the gym, wherever you need! The ease of using this Bottle is great!


 VERY cute and cost friGreat! Stay healthy with this Gallon Size bottle, I know I am!


There are other color options available on the product page also!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DFQ6JX8









No comments:

Post a Comment