About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Thursday, June 10, 2021

2 Pronged Surged Protector W/USB

      I Just Received my 2-Pronged Surge Protector that I ordered, and I wanted to talk a little about it!!!

So, a little back story first, I recently moved from an older home that was built in....well, I don't know, we were renting, but it was older. It was one of those starting out, starting over, rentals for us! It was in our price range, but was OLD!! One of the issues we had was that ALL of the outlets were 2 Pronged! So we had to go out and but all sorts of adapters for the kids gaming systems and stuff!

Now, our quaint little older home worked for us, but had its issues. If I had, gotten one of these 2 pronged outlets then, it would have been a life safer, so when I came across it, I HAD to get it and see how well it worked, and what it would work for, for all of you guys!!!

There so many people that leave this issue with outlets that cannot afford to just change over outlets, and redo wiring. Especially in this economy right now!

So thing like this surge protector, to adapt to what we need is perfect! (Affordable too!)

So let's talk Voltage! 

The parameters for this 2 prong plug power surge, is.....

Input: 100-240 V AC

Input Current: 10A MAX AC

USB Output Voltage: 5V DC

USB Output Current: 2.1A(Single USB)

USB Total Output Current: 3.1A

Total cord: 6 ft. 18AWG

More powerful features

It also has widely spaced sockets to accommodate more kinds of plugs

The built in USB is a great aspect for me!! I love that!!

Now, this is NOT Compatible with HIGH drain appliances, like, electric heaters!! So please, do not try to connect electric heaters or A/C units to this ans cause a major issue in your home!!!

However, it is great for those sensitive electronics that you need to Plus in more than one at a time.

So just plug this bad boy in to the wall socket and then plug in your TV, Video Game System, Stereo, DVD Player, Cell phone charger even to those USB ports and Enjoy yall!! I think its great!!

Just no major appliances!!!


The strip also has an overload/overcurrent on/off switch and surge protection for your electronics. 


So all in all, if you are one of those in a home, that only has 2 prong outlets! This will work great for your electronic needs!

Works great!!

You can use it in a regular outlet as well btw

Go ahead and check it out here!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B094G3D7NC









No comments:

Post a Comment