About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Saturday, June 26, 2021

TOPSUNG WALKIE TALKIES!

 My kids and nephew were excited that I bought these Walkie Talkies.

They are by Topsung, and they are super cool

We love that there are 3 in the set, and they are all different colors!

The best part is that they are for Kids or Adults!

So you can use them, not only to play, but for work, hunting, fishing, running, Camping, so many options!

Whatever you need Walkies for, these will do the job!

They also have an awesome long range, depending on terrain, they can go 1 mile, 4 miles, or even up to 16 miles!!!

Connect them all together on one of the 22 channels that they access!


They also have a long standby time! 3-4 days!



They take AA batteries, so nothing crazy, easy to replace!

My husband is excited to try them out at work, he works on a job that they HAVE yo use Walkies, and they don't have enough for everyone, so he plans to take them with him sometimes to work!

These are definitely a top quality Walkie radio, at the very least, the kids have been having a blast with them!


I added a video to show the look of these

you use the basic button on the side to talk, it also has a call button, to call one of the other walkies

I even left these on the other morning,, and it picked up some chatter from the front of my neighborhood, where some guys were working, so I can attest for the range! They work great!!

Check them out here!http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BGSY46N




No comments:

Post a Comment