About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Friday, June 25, 2021

The Infamous Pop Fidget toys!

 If you have kids, or have someone special, that is special needs, in your life I am sure by now, you have heard of these Amazing little Pop Fidget toys! 

I have 3 teenagers, First I will say, I heard of these toys from them, as a Fad toy. I had no idea all of the benefits they have!

So its all over social media, and there are videos out of kids playing with theys push pop Fidget toys. However, alot of these videos don't explain the Fidget Toy well enough!

My oldest has ADHD, so I learned of all the different Fidget toys over the years, and they seem to help him. These toys always end up as a fad, and that's great too, but I want to talk about some of the benefits of this specific toy!!

As a parent if a child with ADHD, I have to learn new a different concentration tips for him always, as well as tips for anxiety, and frustration that comes along with ADHD.

These pop Fidget toys not only are Great for kids with ADHD, but also adults with similar special traits, as well as autism, anxiety, stress, any Sensory disorder, and more!!!

These help to focus on the one task(game) at hand, and its calming, the movements of popping the Fidget Toy are calming as well!


As focus is #1 benefits for my son, I also learned that this toy, is a game too!! Which is awesome! 

So It also gives the owner a chance to work on communicating as well, if there are issues in that areaA

The game rules are very simple and easy to remember. Each player, in turn, presses any bubble of their choosing, whoever presses the last bubble is the lower!

My kids thoroughly enjoy these toys, as do I

This is the first time I have tried it out, and it is definitely calming

The colors are super cute as well! There are a few different options to chose from with this brand which is ENNO

These are available on amazon!!!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0913FTKPQ





No comments:

Post a Comment