About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Friday, March 5, 2021

Fivali Neck Gaiters

 Hey Yall!!!


First off, let me just say, the times we are in during this Pandemic are crazy. I seriously feel for all those that have lost their lives or have gotten seriously ill with this Covid Virus! 


The main thing we all should be doing is protecting ourselves, our loved ones, children, families, elders!! Anyone at high risk.


We all know that the first step in doing this, is wearing a mask or face covering. If you are anything like my husband, he HATES wearing a mask, the ear straps hurt his ears and its very uncomfortable for him to wear.


The only thing he has found that is comfortable for him are Neck Gaiter.


I just came across this pack of Neck Gaiters recently, found on Amazon. These Neck Gaiters are made by a company named Fivali.

The pack I got is a package of 4 different colored Neck Gaiters. They are Unisex. 

They are Washable and reusable.  My entire family has tried one so far and we all love them.

My favorite quality of them, is that they are cooling. It's starting to get warmer in the South where we live. We all know how uncomfortable it is to wear a mask and have all of your own hot breath right in your face all day at work, or wherever. With these Gaiters, their cooling quality makes them easy to wear, even in the heat, outside, for long periods of time.

Also, they have high elasticity. Easy, Breathable, Elastic material, makes it much more comfortable to wear. 

These are a one size fits most. The material, and make of these, allow for a great fit of almost all head sizes of women and men.


Made from ice-silk material is smoother than cotton and skin friendly. My son has very sensitive skin, and these have been amazing for him! 

Another Great aspect, is that even outside of the face covering use, they can be used in many ways, as a Headband, or other Headwear! If you aren't using it, Double wrap it around your wrist until you need it. Which is what I do!


These Balaclava Bandana Masks are super useful, so cool any comfy, if I haven't mentioned that lol, and also very cost friendly!!!! 

Stay safe out there, and keep others safe by covering your face!!!!! 

Let's get through this mess together and come out stronger!!!!

Get yours here!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FRBN7XQ









No comments:

Post a Comment