About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Lanyard for Masks!!

 Now that Masks are the new normal for the world, and in 90% of places you're required to wear one. Also, as not to catch this nasty virus. I love seeing new things come out that make wearing a mask a little easier. 

Masks are uncomfortable, hot, hold your hot breath in, and hurt your ears, fall off, get lost(frequently), but at the same time

Keep you safe and healthy for the most part. 

These Mask Lanyards are great! I love the material, color, large size pack, and yes, you got it, I am going to give you all the awesome details 😁


He biggest aspect of these for me, is when going to work, if I take my mask off on break or lunch to eat, 50% of the time I loose it 🤷‍♀️🤪🤦‍♀️ 

These lanyards are great to keep a tab on those pesky masks!! 


These come with an adjustable Buckle, my pack has 30 pieced in different colors

You can get 5 colors, 10 colors, or 15 colors in one set, like black, red, pink, blue, Grey, Beige, purple, or white. They are shipped by Amazon, so no worries on delivery!!


Stay Healthy and Comfortable at the same time! Hang the Lanyard around your kneck, and then, hang the straps of the face Bandana on both ends of the lanyard. You will gain tbe ability to defend against risks and be comfy at the same time, and the freedom to breathe smoothly


Clip the small hooks to the Elastic bands on your masks. Just like your sunglasses or eyeglasses holder but with a clip to grab the mask earloop, just slip it over your head and wear like a necklace. It will work with your Extender, ear saver or Headband.


This will always help deter you from touching your mask so much. No need to take off and put it in car or purse, just let it hang!!


These are very lightweight and great for any career type setting, or school setting. Stay safe and Healthy yall!!!

Get your huge pack of these on Amazon!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08T1ZT7NY







No comments:

Post a Comment