About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Skinny Jane Pro Keto Shake









  I have been a fan of Skinny Jane for quite some time now!!

After I tried a few of their products I was hooked. They are an Amazing company that makes healthy products!!

This new product I just tried is their Pro-Keto Shake in Vanilla.

It is a Premium protein formula.

The Vanilla Flavor is awesome, ai must say, I love the Vanilla for all their products, it's my favorite!

This Amazing Pro Keto Shake offers 20 Grams of Protein and only 3 Net Carbs!!What?!?!

It Satisfies you and Controls your appetite!!

For me, it satisfies my sweet tooth as well 🤪

It also boosts your Metabolism and aids in burning fat!

It tastes amazing and blends smoothly

I will say it is simple and easy to make!

Simply 6 oz. Of low fat or skim milk, you can also use almond milk or whatever you prefer, but it has to be 6 oz of liquid

1 heaping scoop of the good stuff! The protein shake powder of course!

And 1/2 cup of ice

Blend 10-20 seconds and enjoy the tastiness


There are so many fad diets, supplements, and most if all Protein shakes and drinks out there these days!!

I have tried many, some taste okay most taste chalky and thick, and basically gross.

Some don't really help you in the ways your body needs!

Most companies are just worried about their bottom line!!

Skinny Jane Weight Loss has seriously stepped up the game and created tasty, and healthy options.

I will never use any other protein Shake yall, I swear!

It smells amazing, tastes like a light cake batter flavor to me, but AMAZING!!!


You can find more info on ingredients and all the options they offer on their website here:

https://www.skinnyjane.com/pro-keto-shake-best-tasting-low-carb-low-sugar-protein-shake-15-servings


Not only is this the best thing, since sliced bread, but it's affordable!

Let me say that again for the ones in the back!

AFORDABLE!!

It isn't going to break the bank like all these other fads out there. This isn't a fad, add it to your lifestyle, your daily routine and feel the change in your health, workouts, this is the best assist I've had in a diet in a while!

Keto Yall!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment