About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

FUNUS Square Big Water Bottle

  Hey Yall!!!!


        For those who love(d) all the large and super large water bottles I've posted in the past, this is for you!!


This is an AMAZING new design

I'm officially obsessed with this Wayer bottlee

It's a new shape!!! It has a squared edge shape!

It's a teal/minty/blue which is my favorite color!!!

This Water bottle is a half Gallon size, so you can take it with you wherever you go and it'll last all day!

Take it to the gym in the morning!

To work(where I like to use It)

Buy it for your kids to take to school

Take it on an outing day to the part, a road trip, the zoo, the possibilities are endless, literally take it ANYWHERE!!!


my absolute favorite new feature of these water bottles is the new phone holder spot!!!!

Yes, I said Phone holder!

There is a spot on the top corner, that had a magnetic circle, and has another magnetic circle to attach to your phone to connect the 2! So, when you go to the gym and want to what a video or YouTube while you're exercising, just pop your phone on the phone holding magnet and play on! Yall, this is awesome!!


This bottle also comes with a regular spout lid, as well as a basic open twist on lid.

This particular bottle also has, on the side Levels with times to help you keep track of how much you need to drink throughout the day!

For example: 8am 💧2pm get started

9am 💧3pm drink more

And so on!!! Its super helpful!!

Yall, this is a new must have!! 

Awesomeness, is the best word for this bottle!

Andddd find it on my Favorite site! AMAZON!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SKTX43F/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1615992664&sr=1-9&keywords=gallon+water+bottle&m=A1NCVU9BGZ9BRF












No comments:

Post a Comment