About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Friday, March 19, 2021

Space saving pants hangers!!

These are Pants hangers by JOYBOS!!! 

I am always looking for ways to save space in my closet, I have a decent sized closet, but between my clothes, my husband's clothes, and the random stuff I store in there( lol), making more space is a constant struggle.

I have tried other pants hangers in tbe past, and due to the weight in the jeans, they've all broken. They weren't sturdy enough.


These specific pants hangers are very sturdy. You can easily hold all jeans on them with no problems, they down bow down!


They are very simple to use too! Just fold your pants in half and hang over on the bars! Grab each hook, and hang in te Closet!


This clear up a large amount of space to add more clothing


The pack I got, comes with 2 space saving hangers. Now that I have tried them out, I definitely am going to convert the rest of our pants hangers to these!


Love how simple it is! It looks great in the closet as well. 


One of the plus sides to this is, you can use this for whatever you want! Hang some scarfs, some folded shirts, whatever you choose to hang on them will work!


Check out these photos of mine! I could easily fit 5 pairs of pants/jeans on one!







Get yours here for a great price!

https://www.amazon.com/JOYBOS-Hangers-Trousers-Non-Slip-Organizer/dp/B08R3CJGSK/ref=sr_1_66?dchild=1&keywords=pants+hangers&qid=1614761031&sr=8-66



No comments:

Post a Comment