About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Friday, March 19, 2021

Hair Clippers for Men!

 Hey Yall!!!

       I recently got in these Hair Clippers for Men. Believe it or not, it's really hard to find a good set of Clippers, that works well enough, for a decent price!

My husband has tried every affordable priced set of Clippers there is, along with some pricier ones, that still didn't work as well as they should for the price we paid!


I was cautiously optimistic about these.

They're made by Daisy's Collection. 

To start off, this set comes with the Clippers, 4 limit combs, a barber Comb, and my favorite part, the cape. 

For years now, I have never used a barber cape for my husband. I have always cut his hair for him. I am no professional, but it's easier, cheaper, and simply because I can.


Having the barber cape is great for him, it prevents all that itchy hair from getting all over him during his trim!

Yall, you can seriously use these Clippers professionally, or at home on your family and friends...they're quiet, and work AMAZING!!!! 


I'm so extremely happy to finally have some Clippers that work well, with great Charging and using time!


Charge time is 3 hrs, use time is 150 min!!!!

It also has the LED battery display which is great! 

Believe it or not, I have had Clippers die mid cut before 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️


I am 100% supporting these Clippers! I 100% recommend you try them out yourself!!!


Find them here!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08Q81QFZY













 




No comments:

Post a Comment