About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Yall!!! Look at this Piercing Kit!!

 I've always love some piercings, I haven't had many myself, but think they are all so cute!! I've had a few over the years and still have some of them!!!


I'm loving this 72 pc-126 pc piercing kit!! 

It comes with everything that needs to be individually wrapped for sanitization, is!! 

Has lots of cute designs stainless steel body jewelry to use! Clamps, needles, gloves, alcohol prep pads. All you need for a useful, durable piercing kit 😁

This is for and includes 14Guage, and 16Guage

Lip, Nose, Tounge, Tragus, Cartilage, Darth, Eyebrow, Belly Button Body Piercing Tools!!


I'd love to try out my Cartilage first, I've never had it done before!!!


Made of High Quality Stainless Steel, resistant to Rust, lead-free and Nickle-Free so its safe to wear for those that have allergis! These are high Polished, Smooth Surface, easy to clean and comfortable to wear

This comes with 50 Pieces of Economical Body Jewlery.

5 pcs Belly Button Ring, 5 pcs Labret Ring with Ball, 4 pcs Labret Ring with Cone, 5 pcs Eyebrow barbell with Ball, 4 pcs Eyebrow Barbell with Cone, 5 pcs tounge barbell, 4 pcs industrial barbell, 5 pcs circular barbell with Ball, 4 pcs circular barbell with cone, 5 pcs captive bead rings, 4 pcs ear tragus rings.

See photos for close up!


26 piece Piercing tools! All 100% Sterilized

Using Ethylene Oxide


 Yall this set is great and totally worth it!!!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08SLZS1GW








No comments:

Post a Comment