About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Phone stand/Card Holder






 I got this neat little Phone stand/Card Holder from Amazon! 


I love it As a phone stand/kickstand.


However, it is actually many things, has many uses!!

Use it as the most obvious phone stand or card holder. Also, as car navigation holder, use it for great selfies, store important cards for day to day use. 


This has a secure grip, which makes carrying your phone with this attached super easy!


Fits on almost all mobile phone devices.

I may even use it on my tablet!


So, the SSC phone holder, is more than just a strong phone holder. 

A 3-Card Wallet and grip blend into it, making its functions diverse enough to be your daily carry essentials. 


Gold Vertical Angle, provides your phone with not only a 45° horizontal for easy charging access without interrupting video viewing, but also a 61° vertical to prop at the correct angle so you can browse files and have an online meeting in portrait mode.


It's as light as a card, only weighs 0.99 oz. 3 5mm it doesn't add bulk, to your phone or any burden on your daily activities.


 Very strong and durable, 

It is made out of polyurethane and fiberglass materials to support your phone in a stable way, while 18 layers of materials ensure that it is built to last.


Has a great Magnetic design, it is made of magnet, so it can work with magnetic pads or holders. To keep your phone in place when you want to give your hands a break from holding your phone all the time. Especially if you are like me, who works on my phone whether it be hobbies, social media, emails, etc. Its nice to not have to hold my phone constantly!!!


Love this, for all the reasons above and simply because it makes my life so much easier!!!

Get yourself one here!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QRTMKRF?ref=myi_title_dp

No comments:

Post a Comment