About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Grill mat Set by SUMPRI

 

My Fave Brand Sumpri, makes this cool set!
Comes with grill mats, tongs and silicone brush!!



The Grill mats are made from high quality heat resistant PTFE-Fiberglass Coating. Each mat rapidly absorbed heat and distributes it across the surface for perfectly even cooking!! Extra thickness, .4 mm


Will make your steaks even better 😁



The brush, will not melt, warp, discolor, or shrink like other plastic brushes. The bristles will not break or shed in your food, heat resistant! Use with your grill or in the kitchen!



These professional chef quality stainless steel tongs are great too!
Non stick, heat resistant heads are perfect for turning large cuts of meat while barbecuing. Has a ring pull locking mechanism that allows better control while using them!



I have never been disappointed with a single Sumpri Item! If you follow my reviews, you know I have gotten several. This brand is wide ranged and awesome! Also very cost friendly and available on amazon!



Can't wait to get lots of use out of these!



Perfect for some summer cookouts, and winter bonfires!!! 



Barbecuing with the family will be so fun,, especially when the food will be cooked perfectly with these grill mats!



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08F2T2V9J





No comments:

Post a Comment