About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Forid Disposable Bags

 Forid Dispoable bags!

These are a necessity for your car!! 

They have many uses, however, they're great to seal off garbage, or even dirty diapers to contain the smells and keep your car fresh! 


I, for one, have 3 teenagers. Teens in general are messy! In turn, my car gets messy fairly often. These disposable bags are going to be super helpful for them to put their trash in, rather than throwing it in the floor of my car! Lol

They're very handy, I am going to slide mine right under the seat for easy access! Very easy to use and dispose of!! 

I havealready been using them for about a week, and absolutely love them, I will be keeping a pack in my car all the time now! 

Those of you with babies, are very well aware that babies do not wait for a great place to be changed, so sometimes, the back seat of a parked car, has to work! These are great to seal off that dirty diaper until you get somewhere you can dispose of it! Not to mention, keep a pack in your diaper bag, just in case!!

you can also use these for your pets waste when walking your dogs!! No one likes that moment, when your little fur family member decides he or she needs to go #2 in someone's yard or sidewalk while in a walk!! These are great to clean up that mess and keep on trucking it!  Even for those trips to the dog park!

 Keep them in the bathroom for those certain items you want to dispose of properly!


So no matter the situation or circumstance. These little Forid Disposable bags will make your life much easier and less smelly 😁


check them out!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08MQ7JC62








No comments:

Post a Comment