About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Super cute CHIFAV Throw Blanket


I am seriously in love with this CHIFAVE Throw Blanket yall!! 


To start, the design, this adorable "This is My Hallmark Christmas Movie Watching Blanket" is the best thing ever!! Its super cute! I Love Hallmark Christmas Movies(I get this from my mom, who is obsessed with them, her TV stays on the Hallmark Channel!)

The actual artwork of the photo on this blanket is great! The little House that looks like a ginger bread house is very cute and Christmas-y.

Now, on to the material!! 

This blanket is 100% Polyester, super fine Coral Fleece. It is super soft! It has a velvety feel to it, while also softer, if that makes sense. Its not very thick, definitely on the thinner side of a fleece type blanket, but I like that about this blanket, its different than the norm. And very comfortable to sit around watching your Hallmark movies(or any movies) and be snuggled up with some popcorn and family.


Last, but not least, the size, it is an average sized 50x60 inches. Perfect single sized fleece blanket. I usually prefer my blankets a little larger because I am tall, but this is a great size also! I have used this several times already and love it!!

Overall, I am extremely Happy with this Blanket! I the best part....is there are many designs by this company. All super cute, the blanket is well made, and you can tell it will last!! Im excited to show anyone who comes over how freaking cute it is!!! 😍

Oh and its machine washable!!!! Which is awesome because this girl hates hand washing 🤣


Check it out here!!! 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08L3D9F8S








No comments:

Post a Comment