About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Ranch Remedy for Animals(Including Dogs and Cats)

 I just received this Ranch Remedy. This is a typical first aid for Animals.

By the name, you may automatically think this is for farm type animals or livestock.

However,this can be used for many types of animals.


This is an antifungal, Antibacterial, Analgesic, Anti-Itch treatment for many skin issues. 

Really, many many issues, for example:

Helps prevent infection

Reduces Pain and Itching

Heals Dry, chapped, flaking skin rashes

Destroys warts, fungal growths

Relieves hot spots, insect bites, and stings

Post-Surgery wounds: Helps eliminate biting/pulling at the stitches and wounds

Speeds up the healing process, naturally

Imitates "Heal Warts"

Tough on odor and dander

Relieves minor cuts, scrapes, burns, and rashes


I have 2 cats, who have both had a surgery. I wish I have known of this then, because we had an awful time trying to keep them from locking, biting and scratching their wounds and stitches.


This topical first aid can help in so many different situations and circumstances and on many Animals, For example: Cats and Dogs, Horses, Cows, Pigs/Swine 


We did have a pup who unfortunately passed recently. She always had itchy dry skin, and I would have loved to have seen results from this on her.


One of my cats also has itchy dry skin during certain parts of the year, and this medication seems to be helping her alot!

I noticed less and less itching over a short time.


I'm very excited about all the amazing uses of this product and at the very least, so happy that I now have it on hand for unforseen circumstances in the future!!!


If you have any of the animals listed, you should give this a try yall!!!


https://www.yourranchremedy.com/product/ranch-remedy






No comments:

Post a Comment