About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Monday, November 2, 2020

Magnetic Knife Holder 🔪

 You Guysss, I have to brag on my Favorite Brand Again!!! SUMPRI. I love finding new, or new to me, products from this brand. They all are great products, and this Magnetic Knife Holder doesn't disappoint! Its great!!


Hang Your Knives Safely and Securely with this Modern 15 inch Magnetic Knife Bar, made from Strong Magnets and designed to beautifully keep your knives hanging safely!!

This one has extended length, which means you can hold more knives than a regular bar. However, the bar is still small and versatile enough to fit into many nooks and crannies in your kitchen or workspace. You can use this for so many things!!!

Knives(obviously), Scissors, tools, keys, and pretty much anything you can think of!!! Its the ultimate organizer. This is a great child proofing item, keep your knives and tools way out of children's reach, while easily accessing your items!!

This magnificent bar, is made of two inner magnets, that provide extra magnetic strength while holding your kitchen knives, and its also cute! The design will help to fit it into your kitchen and home decor easily and beautifully!! 23.99 2


Now for my favorite aspect of this brand!!! RISK FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! They are committed to providing the best products!! So try it and let us know how you like itAa if you don't, we want to know that too, and fix it!!!


Check it out here!!! I for sure love mine!! You'll love yours too! 


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08BTM7MMQ






You can also see more about this brand, and their products including this one at www.sumpri.com




No comments:

Post a Comment