About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Green and Black Water Bottle

 Yet another awesome FUNUS Water Bottle

This is my 2.2 liter/ 73oz  when full water bottle in a dark green and black color! The colors are pretty cool, the green is more of a deep green/ hunter green shade that pairs great with the black for the brand name and a few other small areas, it makes this water bottle pop, and super eye catching!! Even though you'd first think this is geared towards men in the color, this girl makes no judgements there, its cute, gender neutral. As all colors are to me!!


Love this one because it comes with multiple lid/spout options. 3!! I love the straw type, perfect for when your in full swing workout at the gym for a quick sip, or while jogging?!  The pour spout type is also great! Take larger gulps when you're super thirsty with this lid option, and lastly, the regular metal twist close option, great to seal off your drink to carry,, still easy to access, either way, these are all very accommodating.  Also a straw cleaner for the straw type lid option, along with the straw part that goes down into the cup with this lid type. The straw cleaner helps to get every inch of this clean each and every time, so no yuckiness or bacteria thats not visible gets left behind. In addition, let me add, this doesn't specify on the bottle itself whether its dishwasher safe, however I hand wash, just to be on the safe side. 


It also is fashioned with a very easy to use, carry strap, perfect for your on the go needs!! Even add a clip, and clip it to your bag, diaper bag, pretty much anything you'd like!!


It has a large opening, which makes it very easy to add ice and keep your beverages nice and cold for your duration of whatever you're using it for!!


I absolutely love the size of this bottle, thats my favorite aspect. The different spouts are an easy runner up in my favorites race!! Lol



Yall id have to say, this is a must have, avoid the water fountains out in public. Especially with everything going on in the world, be aware, use your own water bottle, this one is the best option, id say 😁 stay safe from Covid or any other sickness out there!




Lastly, enjoy not having to fill up your water bottle or buy a hundred water bottles, with this very large and in charge 2.2 liter(half gallon) bottle!!!


Check them out here!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FXKB7LY







No comments:

Post a Comment