About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Sunday, December 6, 2020

1 Gallon Sized Water Bottle


Half Gallon or 2.2 L Water bottle from SOCOO!!


I have really come to love this brand, I also have a blue bottle that I use all the time and love!

My new 1 GALLON sized Water bottle, that's 128 oz. Yall!!!

The design is the best! Its awesome, abstract, cool, and love that its clear based. 
I absolutely love the measure that lines on the side with times and cute sayings!

I will for sure take mine to work with me, due to covid the water fountains are off limits so this is the best thing to have in its place!!
Water for dayssss


This is great for so many reasons, take to the gym, work, school, beach trips, park trips, so many uses!! 


Easy carry strap! Slip right over your hand to Carry easily to the gym or work, even school or to the park with the kids or pups!

Large opening to add ice easily and  great drink spout, and the top with the straw is my go to!!love this large size!


Best part is it is BPH free plastic, food safe that won't influence water taste or your health. With a little over 2 liter water bottle, your body can stay hydrated every day!!!


Not for hot beverages

I do not put mine in the dishwasher either 


these waterbottles are cost friendly and great. You will love this too!!

check them out!!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08J4DMLJY/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1606587666&sr=1-10&keywords=1+gallon+water+bottle&m=A2RLKLI3T10BBB









No comments:

Post a Comment