About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Purple Socoo Half Gallon Water Bottle

 

Half Gallon or 2.2 L Water bottle from SOCOO!!


I have really come to love this brand, I also have a blue bottle that I use all the time and love!


My daughter takes one to school with her almost daily. It lasts her all day and keeps her water cold! I take mine to work with me as well, due to covid the water fountains are off limits so this is the best thing to have in its place!!



This is the purple color, they have lots if super cute colors!! The bright as well as deep purple pops and stands out to perfection 


Easy carry strap! Slip right over your hand to Carry easily to the gym or work, even school or to the park with the kids or pups!

Large opening to add ice easily and  great drink spout! love this large size!


Best part is it is BPH free plastic, food safe that won't influence water taste or your health. With a little over 2 liter water bottle, your body can stay hydrated every day!!!


Not for hot beverages

I do not put mine in the dishwasher either 


these waterbottles are cost friendly and great!

check them out!!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C183Q6W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1602689228&sr=1-4&keywords=half+gallon+water+bottle






No comments:

Post a Comment