About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Friday, January 1, 2021

New Bike Lock Chain!

 This is for sure the best Bike lock chain I have ever owned!!!


Okay, to start, I'll tell you, we got my 14 year old(almost 15) daughter a bike for Christmas, she did not ask for any electronics(my other 2 are total opposites lol)

She just wanted a new adult bike! I was super excited that she wanted one. I always want my kids to be more active and outdoors!! I mean, can't we all agree ?!?!


So we got the one she specifically asked for and she loves it! She did not ask for a bike lock at first, that was totally my idea, we have a park by our house and I wanted to make sure if they go down to hang out, she has a way to secure her bike if she isn't on it. 

I mean, let's be honest, nothing Is cheap these days, and I for sure don't want her bike walking off without her!


Soooo, we decided to look into bike locks, ones that will actually work and can't be cut through so easily. I looked at soo many, there's tons of options out there! I had no idea! 

We landed on this one, it sort of found me lol.

This combination bike lock is made from German Technology. It had a unique design, I hadn't seen on exactly like it! It's made though a fine manufacturing process, has high level security, stores very easily, and is very easy to use.

We wanted to be sure it wouldn't be too complicated for her as well, the directions were clear and easy to understand on how to set your pass code, and use the lock!

It really is very easy for her.


When I tell you that it stores easily, as you can see by the photos, it folds down into 4.7x 2.3x 1.7 in. with a weight of 24.7 oz, so its easy to carry around or put in your bag until needed.

It opens up to 33.4 inch circular shape, so its large enough to wrap around almost anything you need to secure your bike!


This is made of alloy steel, which gives it a great weight to strength ratio. It's strong and durable, which makes it virtually impossible to cut off by thieves! I know, I know, they get crafty these day, but I firmly believe this lock will give some great protection! They'd for sure have to work extra hard for it!

My favorite part, this is corrosion proof and water resistant!!! No rusty chains yall! No worries about mud, rain, or dust and dirt, this bad boy toughs it all out!!

The mount that comes with it, has a reflector, the mount is made of the same material, alloy steel. So everything I mentioned applies for the mount as well. The lock grips the mount effortlessly, making it even easier to use!

The lock itself is even coated with rubber to prevent scratching your bike!

We are 100% happy with this lock, and so glad we were able to come across this and get it for our girls new bike!!


This lock is made by Uncle Noh, and its very cost friendly for the security you get with it!


You can find it here!! So worth it yall!! Check it out!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08L4LG96W

#bike #lock #foldable #combination #Safety











No comments:

Post a Comment