About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Peeler!!

 I so wish I've had this my whole life!


This peeler makes peeling fruits and veggies so much easier!


Super easy to use! I was able to peel a whole apple in just a minute or two, makes snack time and dinner prep time so much faster and easier!!!


 Just like any other peeler, but this cup Storage is my favorite, it holds your peels until you're ready to dump them!! No mess with skins everywhere!! 


The Stainless steel, sharp blade, and durable, non slip handle are great too! Alot more safe without worrying about cutting yourself.


Also, it removes just the skin, so you get your full veggie or fruit and waste so much less!!


Right now, with everyone pinching pennies, that's exactly what we need! 


After trying it for the first time, I loved it!


Warning: not for children(hopefully we all know this, butttt....lol)


Blades are very sharp, careful when cleaning, I plan to handwash mine, however I think it can be placed in the dishwasher.


This is made by JOYBOS as you can see in the photos below, and its on amazon! Best part, it's price friendly!!


This peeler seriously beats any other veggie or fruit peeler of any kind that I have ever used. I'm so happy with this! Way better than I even expected 



You can find them here

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08N4WX5P8







No comments:

Post a Comment