About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Heyna Q Makeup Brush/Sponge Cleansing Soap

 Yall!!!

For all my makeup lovers, or even just the busy moms who like to throw on a little makeup to cover the sleepless night bags!!!

ANYONE who uses any sort of makeup brush or sponge!!!! This product is for you!!!

It is definitely my new favorite Make-up utensil cleanser!!!

This makeup brush/sponge soap cleaner is amazing!!!
Its by Heyna Q, the same brand that made the strawberry makeup sponge everyone loved!!
I had a pink sponge, that I have literally never cleaned(I know, gross) and this soap cleaned it amazingly, along with a brush I tested it on and the strawberry sponge, it was easy enough on it to not remove the strawberry seed design but good enough to clean it great!!!
Super easy to use, wet your brush/sponge or the soap itself and just swirl your brush or sponge around until it makes suds and you can watch the makeup coming out as it cleans, rinse it right away with water and let it dry.
I love this makeup brush cleaner!!!
You can click the link below and check out the ingredients and the product!
This one is Jasmine scented and smells good!!
Super cost friendly, and let's all admit, that's what we all need right now!! Amazing products that work the same if not better than high end products that don't break the bank!
I highly reccomend this soap! 😍
Its on amazon!!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TVNX8R7





No comments:

Post a Comment