About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

United Tapes Washi Tape



 Check out this Super cute Washi Tape!!! Made my Unites Tapes, you can do just about anything with these cute designs!!!

Great for Crafts, for Kids to decorate their Stuff, to add a little flare to your own items, it is durable and does NOT leave any residue behind..Whatever you like!!! Check them out and order your own cost friendly 12 pack of Washi Tape here!


Some things I use my Washi Tape for are....

My teen girls love creating custom art to give as gifts to their friends

Decorating furniture

Decorating notebooks and lockers for the kids school 

As labels for stuff

The possibilities are endless

Even use it directly on your walls without fear of pulling paint or leaving behind marks or residue

My girls are obsessed with crafts,  they love adding that extra pop with United Tapes Washi Tape,  they decorate any and everything they can!

I have even heard of people using it to decorate furniture legs to give them that unique design!!!


I have always gone to Michaels and Hobby Lobby for things for crafting, including my Washi Tape. Now that I know of United Tapes, and that they're available on Amazon, that will be the only brand and place I order my Washi Tape from now on!!!


Order yours here as well!!!


http://www.amazon.com/Decorative-Craft-Washi-Masking-Rolls/dp/B01E5Z0L04/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment