About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Furrish Cat harness/Leash/Collar Set with catnip toy!

 I just got the cutest little Cat Harness, collar and toy set!!!

This Furrish, by Hardeman Set is Great!

Our 2 Kitties are strictly inside cats. One of the two, loves to try and sneak out the door, the other is deathly afraid of the big world!!

Even, if I am holding him, as soon as we pass the threshold to the door he freaks and runs back inside, jumps out of my arms Lol

Hopefully with this Harness and Leash, they can get some outdoor time, and I'm hoping the harness will calm him also!

The Blue collar is also awesome

I love that it has a snap button vs the buckle, it makes it so much easier to put on and take off! The bell is adorable and we can hear our kitty babies running through the house, also a great way to find Lola if she gets out somehow!!! Like a little hidden kitty alarm lol








The leash is the perfect length and matches the harness!! They're both light blue with Cherries!!

Last but certainly the furbabies favorite of the whole box, the catnip TOY! Jax knocked the whole box of goodies off my bed, so that he could get the toy, that was still in plastic! So obviously it smells strong enough for them!

Lola then snuck it from him and they played for a while! The whole box was a bit hit!! Check them out here!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084783BV3


#myfurrish



No comments:

Post a Comment