About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Sunday, September 20, 2020

United Tapes Washi Tape 20 count!!!

                United Tapes Washi Tape


You Guysssss, All my crafty Mamas, Even my Crafty Dads, anyone who loves them some Crafting, Kids, teens, just about anyone period, this is the blog post for you!!!


There are so so so many uses for Washi tape, the largest used is simply that they're cuteee!!! All these different designs and super gorgeous bright colors!


You can use these United Tape Washi tapes to make a cell phone case pop with Fashion, to decorate a teenagers locker, to add a little umph to your latest painting or photo, to decorate a Vase, to make a toothbrush handle cute so your little one will want to use it! When I say endless possibilities, I really mean endless, just off the top of my head I can think of at least a hundred!!!


I will tell you my favorite thing about these particular Washi tapes, the United Tape Brand is that they are super affordable! You can order them on Amazon!!! Also, they have the cutest designs, and so many designs, okay thats more than 1 favorite thing lol. 


Another Great thing about these. Is that they're super durable!! So if you use them to decorate some of your most used items, and make them look super cute and unique, you don't have to worry about the tape coming loose, or wearing down. It lasts!!!


This brand is Great! Officially the only brand of Washi tape I ever want to use! The ship it fast once ordered! You are for sure going to want to try these out!!


From polka dots, to floral, to camo and birds, the designs are endless!!


They come in many different size packs, and so so many different cute designs!! This is the 20 count pack!! Shoot over and order the right size for you. They make great gifts for your kids, crafting friends, or that someone you know that's just super creative!!!! 


Here's the link!!!! Go see for yourself 😁


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071Z7SVKC




 

No comments:

Post a Comment