About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

TigexPro Silicone Molds

 TigexPro Silicone Ice Cube Tray with Lid!


These silicone Ice Molds are very convenient!


Love the lids on these, helps with easy stacking in your freezer, keeps your ice or other frozen items clean. 


Let's be honest, if you use ice trays for anything, we have all had that stacking struggle lol

Use these for Ice, liquor(whiskey, bourbon, whatever your favorite is!!!!), any soups or sauces to preserve for a later day, and baby food! 


I honestly wish these were around when my kids were babies, would have made my life so much easier, so all you moms of babies...If you don't already use something to prepare and preserve baby food, seriously try this I out!! Perfect portion size!!! Super easy!


Great for freezing homemade sauces, pop one out, thaw it out and ready to go!!!

Would be a pretty good portion size to freeze baby food!

Made from Premium Quality food grade silicone designed to remove your cubes easily

Suggests to let sit for 2 minutes when you remove them from the freezer for easy extraction

This holds 8 large sized cubes.

Theyre pretty sturdy as well!!!

Cost friendly, available on Amazon!!!






Check them out!!

https://www.amazon.com/TigexPro-Silicone-Whiskey-Beverages-Popsicles/dp/B082KFJHRV/ref=sr_1_88?dchild=1&keywords=whiskey+ice+cubes&qid=1586811325&sr=8-88

No comments:

Post a Comment