About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Strawberry Makeup Sponge by HEYNA Q

As a mom, I sometimes skimp on the makeup! Fellow moms Im sure understand! As a mom of teen girls, however, I am learning new things and find myself buying more makeup products lately!

I came across the most adorable make up sponge yall!! I didnt expect it to look exactly like the photo, but it does!!! 
Its the shape and exact look of a strawberry!! Super cute!!!

This is a strawberry beauty blender egg sponge. 

Great for foundation, and just blending all that gorgeous make up!
I tend to try to do my makeup quickly, as a mom. Its so much easier when you have the right tools!!! With this cute beauty blender, I have been able to blend my makeup in a flash and be ready for the day in no time!
I was able to easily blend my highlighter in with this sponge with no problems!!! 
It is very easy to clean also!! Clean just like any other makeup sponge!!! 

This sponge is latex free and reusable! 

Did I mention, adorable also!!! 

Yall have to try this out! Is very cost friendly and ships quickly too!!

Get one here!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082CB18DB





No comments:

Post a Comment