About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Wireless Bluetooth Speaker

 Hey Yall!!


Just got in this Wireless Bluetooth Speaker by Bugani, the M99 5.0


 I love the look of it, first unboxing it, It is very sleek and cute! The black color is gorgeous!!

The design is very eye catching, and I love that the ends have rubber covers, so it protects it, if dropped as well some.


The speaker is wireless, therefore Portable. Which is great because I'm always on the go.


It has 100ft wireless range, it uses advanced antenna design to provide a wider range, this also helps make a faster Bluetooth connection!!



This speaker has a built in mic, so you can Mke calls and answer them as well, the antenna design helps to make those calls clearer as well!!


It will auto connect via Bluetooth after first connect, if you don't have a Bluetooth, don't worry! Just connect it with a 3.5 mm cable!! Works the same!


This Bugani speaker uses an advanced digital audio processor, double precision stereo driver, and bass radiator, making your sound great!!


It is a 16W strong magnetic speaker, Bluetooth Speaker adopting new dual driver strong magnetic horn, making the volume very very loud and the effect of bass is great, with clear sound and strong bass without distortion. Even at the highest volume.

Trust me, I blasted this sucker up and I didn't hear any distortion or issues at all!!



Overall, besides the specs and detailed information above, I do love this speaker. It is convient, as are all wireless speakers. It's cute for sure, but the sound is great!! 


Check it out!!

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/BUGANI-M99-Bluetooth-inal%C3%A1mbrico-incre%C3%ADbles/dp/B08SLLH5XH/ref=sr_1_13?crid=1WO5CL4LO5WGR&keywords=bugani+bluetooth+speaker&qid=1646618734&sprefix=BUGAINI+%2Caps%2C510&sr=8-13









No comments:

Post a Comment