About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Saturday, September 10, 2022

RING FINGER SIZER

 Hey yall!!!


Just got this neat little Ring Finger Sizer!! 


I am loving this! There's many reasons why.

First, As a woman, most of you women out there know this, my fingers change sizes sometimes. Most of the times the general size is the same but depending on weight gain or loss, bloating, Stress, oh there are so many reasons...my fingers change sizes, so to have a sizer I can use at home is Amazing!


Second, any woman with a spouse, or kids, or someone that loves them and loves to buy them jewlery, knows that there going to ask ring size at some point. To have a sizer on hand to check real quick, is fast and handy!


Also, I have 2 teenage girls that are not finished growing and absolutely love jewlery! Another great reason this sizer is going to be the best thing for me!!


Now, outside of reasons that I am in love with have a sizer at home. This particular sizer, is the one to have yall!!

Whether you are a male or female, it is literally dummy proof!! So so easy to use!! 

It's like using a belt, on your finger!! 

It's a small strip of plastic. With numbers on it, and it has a hole at one end like a belt loop.

I find it's easier to loop it into the hole before placing it on my finger and get it close to the size I think I am, slip it on my finger and tighten ot loosen to where you need it, and BAM your finger is sized!! 


The numbers are raised slightly and very easy to read, it will stay in place to where the numbers are, it isn't going to slip out, so you don't have to hold it there. 


This is seriously the most simple, fast and easy way to size your finger at the convenience of your home, on the go, wherever you need to size your finger!!


If you haven't caught on yet, I absolutely love this!!


I have tried the plastic circles before that come in a pop out sheet. Like hard plastic sizer, you have to try on each circle for different sizes until you find yours, which takes a while and if you go too small, they aren't comfortable. 


This option is so so much better!!


I keep mine right in my jewlery box ready to go, or you can carry yours with you!! 


The best part is that this ring sizer is made economically with Reusable plastic and is very lightweight!! 


This is made by Glitz Design as seen in the photos below.

And it is very cost friendly!!

#glitzdesign #diamonds #rings #finejewelry #earrings


Check it out here!!!

https://www.glitzdesign.us/collections/glitz-design-special-offers/products/glitz-design-gemoro-superior-instruments-multi-sizer












No comments:

Post a Comment