About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Monster Earbuds

 Hey Yall!!!


I got these new earbuds!!  I had to share a little about them, because they are great!


They're by Monster. They were designed and developed by Noel Lee and the Monster design team in the USA.


Their unique digital audio processor provide deep bass and enhance the clarity of the mid and high of the Bluetooth earbuds.

Professional driver gives your music a wider stage ith exceptional accuracy and clarity across the entire frequency range


I can tell you, I have been testing them out for about a week and the sound is definitely amazing.

One of my favorite aspects, the super fast charge.

If you forget to charge your earbuds, don't worry!!! Just 10 minutes of charge time will give you 120 play minutes!!!

After a single full charge, you can listen for over 260 minutes and your charging case will extend that up to 1440 minutes!!

It's awesome yall


It has a built in microphone, you can hear your caller easily, even if your environment is noisy.


I can say, one downside for me is that, on a call, I had 1 earbud in, and my caller was picking up my daughter in the background a little more than me. So I have to figure out how to maneuver that.


These earbuds have a multi function button control, whether you answer a call or switch music, control the microphone, music and volume with 1 click of the Muli function Button.

After your phone connects, you just double click the MFB to ask he voice assistant a question.

The Ergonomic earbuds design ensure a proper fit in the ear and lightweight comfortable fit as well, I can attest that these are the most comfortable fitting earbuds I have ever put in my ears!!! They're so comfy!

Comes with 12 month worry free service!!!


Check them out!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088KL796R








No comments:

Post a Comment