About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Monday, January 31, 2022

Purrrfect Pawz Cat Scratch Protectors

 Hey Yall!

I just got these Purrrfect Pawz Cat Scratch Furniture Protectors! They're absolutely Amazing! Love them!

As you can see from the photos below, our 2 gorgeous, amazing, fun, loving kitty Cats, also like to scratch, and before you ask...

Yes, they have scratching posts, ALOT of them!

A cat tree, a lifted bad eith scratch posts

Weve tried everything to deter them!!

Spray bottle with water to spray I'm the act, giving other options, other protectors

To no avail...

I've tried the regular sticky ones and they just fall off over time.

These protectors come with upholstery pins to hold them in.

Even though the vinyl Sheets are Adhesive on one side as well. It gives them extra support.

These are great for keeping your cute little fur baby, kitty, destroyers, from destroying your couch, sofa, chair, bed, etc!!

Because, all of us Cat lovers out here, know that they can't help themselves sometimes.


I used to want to declare, until I did my research and now we're definitely against that!

It may work for some people, but the idea of them possibly having nerve damage and being in constant pain forever, no matter how severe, I could t do it. They're our family, my 2 extra babies!!

So, we do what we have to to protect our things, and these protectors are so far the best I have tried!!!


Get them here!

https://shor.by/PPClearTomoson01












No comments:

Post a Comment