About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Monday, July 4, 2022

Neckband Speakers!

 Hey Yall!


   I just got these Monster Boomerang Neckband Bluetooth speakers!

They have upward facing speakers so it basically immerses you in sound


This Monster wireless Bluetooth speaker has built in 3W 2 speakers and 2 bass diaphragms. 

I love that this is Waterproof, and has a long battery life as well!


The surface of these speakers are made of soft memory silicone, adjusted to fit your neck size. 


You get 1000 minutes of Playtime with these cute little speakers yall!!


True 3D stereo sound!! So its like having surround sound for your face :)

awesome!


Ideal for home outdoor!! 

I love to listen to music while I am doing yardwork so this speakers has come in handy for that! Even over the sound of the lawnmower, because the speakers are right there on your shoulders and facing up directly to you, it's great


Best part.. you can also make calls and answer calls with these speakers as well!

Crystal clear sound allows you to talk easily and clearly!


They really are easy to use, and super comfy!! They sit right on your shoulder and are very lightweight!


You can connect your device for video calls and use these as your speakers for that as well!! They really are neat little shoulder speakers yall!!


Check them out here!


https://www.amazon.com/Monster-Boomerang-Neckband-Bluetooth-Waterproof/dp/B09S6HJGBH














No comments:

Post a Comment