About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Monday, December 13, 2021

Water Bottle by VeeFine

Hey Yall!!!

  I just got this adorable VeeFine brand Waterbottle.

I love the colors! the way the pink fades to purple is super cute!!! 💗 💜 

 This Water bottle is Stainless Steel with a straw Lid. 32 ounces of cuteness!! 
🥰
The straw is BPA-free and Food-Grade
The bottle is Temperature controlled, double wall vacuum Insulated stainless steel, especially designed for ice water, coffee, or any beverage.
keeps water Icy cold and coffee piping hot for long periods of time. ( don't drink beverages over 140° F theough straw or it could scald)
LEAK PROOF BPA Free lid, sealed by silicone.
The material also helps to provide great rigidity and corrosion resistance which helps prevent dents caused by dropping or falling.

I tend to drop my waterbottles often, as I am seriously the clumsiness person on the planet!! No really, as my husband, he fully agrees! Lol

So... I can't always use plastic water bottles, some are sturdy enough, some are not.

So this is one of the reasons these stainless steel bottles are perfect for me!! 

I love the material of this water bottle it has a sweat free (condensation free) case coated by Matte powder for good grip.

My favorite part is the TPE loop to carry. I always take a waterbottle with me to work, daily!
I work full time in retail, so I walk ALOT and need to have it nearby. The carry loop makes it so much easier to take along with me!!! 

Overall, this is a great water bottle and compared to other waterbottle prices, for what you are getting and how long it should last, it's a good price!!!
See for yourself here!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08F7TVGQY







No comments:

Post a Comment