About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Monday, November 29, 2021

Kabuki Brush

 Hey Yall!!


     I Just got this new 2021 Large Flat Top Kabuki Foundation Brush by Shyswan.


This cute little brush uses an ABS plastic handle with anti-slip fingerprints, which I love! I drop my bushes was too much!


it is Easy to hold on the sides as well.


This had more than 209,000 bristles containing Collagen, Soft and non-irritating on your skin.


 The bristles are arranged neatly and tightly to not absorb and waste your foundation or whatever makeup you are using


 The 2 different sizes on each end of this brush are crafted to handle all shapes and crevices of your face! The smaller side is great to handle the details of the eye corners, nose and mouth area.


The larger side, which is 1.6 inches can easily work for various shapes of facial contours so that your Cosmetics are evenly distributed on your face without leaving any streaks and uneven marks.


It is actually good for all kinds of make up:

Foundation, Blush, shadow Concealer, etc.


Love that it comes with a case to keep it clean, and easy to carry if you need to just slip it in your bag!


I really like this much better than the stick Foundation Brush I have been using because it's so much easier to handle, hold, and I love that the thousands of bristles will help to spread your foundation more easily and give that flawless look!


This company also offers a 100% money back guarantee and welcomes any questions or concerns, which is great!


Check it our here: 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08ZKWRJLR









No comments:

Post a Comment