About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Anti Aging Mask, Yes please!

     I don't use face masks often, but the name caught my eye on this one! 

This is the LIPOFIX Anti Aging & Hydrating Radiant Glow, Bio-Cellulose Face Mask

Interesting name right? LIPOFIX

The benefits of this face Mask are great, and there are many amazing ingredients

It is packed with 17 of the most important amino acids, plant extracts, and vitamins. Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Helps you preserve your youthful look. Hydrates and revitalizes your skin for radiance and balance.

LIPOFIX masks visibly plumps, hydrates, and nurtures the skin for a healthy-looking glow.

  • LIPOFIX MASK WITH POWERFUL ANTI-AGING PROPERTIES. SOLUTION FOR Dryness; Dullness and uneven texture; Uneven skin tone; Loss of firmness and elasticity; Fine Lines and Wrinkles. The non-irritating serum that helps to reduce existing lines while simultaneously stimulating collagen production to guard against future lines and wrinkles.
     
    SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES – safe to use for all skin types including sensitive and acne-prone skin, this face mask. The pure and powerful active ingredients are able to quickly saturate the skin, infusing revitalizing moisture and plumping away the appearance of fine lines. This facial treatment is an essential for both men and women to use on a regular basis
     
    BIO CELLULOSE is an organic skincare material that’s cultured in a lab and infused with nourishing ingredients for healthy glowing skin. LIPOFIX mask fits like a second skin due to the skincare ingredients infused in the mask are in direct contact with your skin; every part absorbs the treatment.
My experience with this face Mask was Great! It was a little tricky for me to get on, mostly because of my lack of coordination and clumsiness lol. There are 2 pieces that have to be removed, one before and one after putting it on,, after that it was smooth sailing!

It definitely made my face smooth, soft and it felt rejuvenated!
I definitely reccomend this!!

Find it here!

https://www.walmart.com/search/?cat_id=0&facet=brand%3ALipofix&query=anti+aging

#facefirming #medactiveshop #medactiveusa #koreanskincare #antiaging








No comments:

Post a Comment