About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Monday, July 6, 2020

Skinny Blend by Skinny Jane




For the last few months, I have been really focusing on getting my life, health and fitness on track. After leaving a stressful job a little over a year ago, I really let myself go.
So when I came across this new shake, I was intrigued, I read that the flavor was better than any other weight loss shake! Yes, I was a little skeptical at first, until I received the product for the first time. The first thing I did was open and smell it!
Y'all this nutritional drink smells and tastes so good! I normally hate the way protein drinks taste, this weight loss one is super tasty! It literally smells like vanilla cake batter!!
I don't dread my morning shake anymore!

Also, I mixes so easily, 6oz milk, 1/2 cup of ice, 1/4 cup of skinny blend in the blender for 10-20 seconds only and its perfect! The mixability is great! No power chunks or ice chunks.
I tried it yesterday morning and it made me feel satisfied for hours! I am a huge snacker, I did not crave a snack at all from morning to lunchtime, I was able to get through my day easily.
For those who love a little extra energy, this shake is for you! It gave me just enough of an extra boost to not need any other energy drinks or shots.
It does come in different flavors, if they are anything like this vanilla one, they will be amazing as well!
I am excited to order more! I love this drink!
If you do not go order your own, you are missing out!!!! ❤
Find the ingredients at skinnyblend.com
Buy your own here!!
https://www.skinnyjane.com/skinny-blend-weight-loss-shake
#skinnyblend #bestweightlossshake #bestproteinshake #beforeandafterweightloss #bestdietshake #proteinshake

No comments:

Post a Comment