About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Monday, July 13, 2020

Wellution Purple Hair Mask!

Wellution-Color Protect Intensive Purple
hair mask
(for blonde & bleached hair)

Anti-Brassiness & Intense Care Restores Dry and Damaged Hair.

It is a violet pigmented hair toner supplemented with avocado oil, retinol, & silk protein. It reduces yellow/brassy tones.
Give your hair graceful ash platinum hue and stunning shine with this premium purple hair mask. This professional formula will also revitalize and recover your hair after the harmful process of bleaching.

Only the best potent ingredients like Hydrolized Keratin, Retinol, Hydrolized silk protein, Argon & Avocado Oils and more!
It is Made in the USA! These are all awesome aspects of this product for me, I love when something is made in the USA!
I love y long hair and anything to helo make it shine, im wiling to try! Ive been wanting to go lighter so this is the perfect product for me to use after!
It also smells so amazing yall! I wish you could smell it through the photo!
It is very cost friendly as well!
The process for this is simple...
Apply after shampooing from roots to ends! Leave in 5-10 minutes and rinse, style as usual
Super easy! If you love your blonde bleached locks, and hate that yellow tint you sometimes get, this is the perfect product for you!!!
Get yours here!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B089RLLT5C



No comments:

Post a Comment