About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sumpri Silicone Ice Tray Molds Black and Blue


It is no secret that I love the Sumpri Silicone Ice Tray Molds!! I have a couple sets already and we use them daily!!
Now I have added the Black and Blue set to my collection of these awesome Ice Trays!
The black spere 6 count mold
The blue Large cube mold!
You can use them simply for ice, or add fruit or special ingredients in them and freeze to infuse your drink as they melt!
These are super easy to use, 100% Food Grade, Tasteless, FDA approved silicone.
Non-Stick, Flexable, easy to remove and clean!
Not microwave or dishwasher safe, so hand wash bit its very easy to clean these!!
Get a warrantee and free ebook with purchase when you receive yours!








Find them on Amazon!
Also : sumpri.com

#sumpri #sphereicemold #iceballmaker #iceball #icesphere #icecube #largeicecubetray #whiskey #largeroundspheres

Order yours here!!
https://business.facebook.com/mykitchenloveandme/?business_id=880405832056050

No comments:

Post a Comment