About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Wiley's Finest omega-3 Liquid

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP4b3e548f5ef55b13b80e3209738e1912" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Im going to talk a little about Wiley's Finest
Full Spectrum Omega-3 Liquid!!!
I just had the pleasure of trying it out for the first time!
I tried the Catch Free Omega Tropical Mango Natural Flavor
It is Plant Powered, Algae-Based, Vegan Dietary Supplement
Non-gmo and Vegan Society Approved!!
It has 2300 MG Total Omega 3, 500 MG DHA Omega 3, 25 Vitamin D3
This is the 4.23 Fl oz (125 ML) 25 servings
Fish free
This Supplement, is designed especially for a healthy heart, healthy brain function, and daily head to toe well being.
Only 45 Calories! 6% total Fat(5.0g)
Ingredients are included in photo!
Using this may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, DHA fuels your brain, and Vitamin D3 promotes overall wellness and a healthy immune reslponse! Which we all could use right now with this crazy virus running a muck!


Be sure to refrigerate after opening!
This taste good! Im all for anything to help wellness and immune response especially now!! Yall check it out!










Here is a link to get your own!!! Try it out!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084Z6ZSKW

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM4b3e548f5ef55b13b80e3209738e1912" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

No comments:

Post a Comment