About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Sunday, June 14, 2020

12" Phone Screen Magnifier

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP07ef3c01c7599ad40e8a22466651e839" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

I am very well known to binge watch my favorite shows on my phone! So, I was very excited to get this phone screen magnifier/projector to try! It comes in 3 colors! Pink, Blue and Black. I got the black one.
It is 12 inches, ultra thin folding leather mobile phone screen magnifier with a lens hood.
It gives you about 3x zoom on your phone screen. It also protects your eyes from the blue light of the phone, lets face it, in this generation, we live on our phones, especially with the corona virus and quarantine, some work, worship, doctor visit, and do almost everything on their phones!
The screen uses Acrylic Fresnel plane amplification technique. This is suitable for all mobile phone sizes
The lens hood can block foreign light interference.
Get your 3-D cinema effect with this magnifier!!

Yall, I actually love this! I set it up, tried it out, and its great!!! I will be using this regularly!










Get yours here!!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083QJ6BYM

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM07ef3c01c7599ad40e8a22466651e839" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

No comments:

Post a Comment