About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Friday, May 29, 2020

All Natural Trinova Pet Stain and Odor Remover

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP50d9ed2faf1e3940f3e7e26ba4d4ef27" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>






Yall! I just tried the best pet Stain and Odor Remover!!! Its by Trinova!! Its Powered by Plants, Green Standard, all natural!
-Removes Pet Stains and neutralizes odors
-Advanced bio-enzymatic formula
-SAFE, all natural Formula

Use it on any surface that can be safely dampened with water

You just shake well before use, spray on affected area and wait 3-5 minutes for the enzymes and bacteria to consume the staining agents
Then blot with a dry paper towel or cloth
Its super easy!!!
Smells great, fresh, and clean!
For any stubborn areas you just repeat until the stain is lifted waiting 1 hour between uses!
I tested it on a fresh pet urine stain and it worked amazingly!
Cant wait to use it again!!!
#trinovapets

Find it on chewy!!


https://www.chewy.com/trinova-pet-stain-odor-remover/dp/133873




<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM50d9ed2faf1e3940f3e7e26ba4d4ef27" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

No comments:

Post a Comment