About Me

My photo
My name is Heather! I am a mom of 3 amazing, super smart, talented, aggravating, lazy, special, hilarious, all around awesome kiddos :) My husband is the funniest person aside from my son, and he's my best friend!!! I have a small handful of close friends who are the other part of my heart! I love fall decor, frapps and lattes, couponing, and trying out products!!!

Monday, May 25, 2020

Cute Scrap Book!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP8a9fbeaab01876e277505ff89de5d976" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>




Just got this cute little Scrap Book!!!
I absolutely love it! Its not oversized at all!
It is 7in. x 7in. The front and back cover are covered in sturdy craft paper, hard cover and back! The binding is also very sturdy!
It has 20 thick black sheets, which makes 40 scrap booking sheets(front and back). You can find it on amazon, for under $10! You get 1 album and 2 sticker sheets! The stickers are the corner photo holders in different colors!*pictured above* You can write in it to caption your photos! Its super cute! Use it for a baby scrap book, anniversary, birthday, personalized mothers day or Fathers day gifts, endless possibilities!!! I plan to use it to hold childhood memories of my 3 babies(teens)
The materials of this book are sturdy enough that it should last to hold your special memories!!
Get yours with this link!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MJQHB4L







<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM8a9fbeaab01876e277505ff89de5d976" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

No comments:

Post a Comment